Friday 19 October 2007

GSI: Gecko Scene Investigation



Upon entering my bathroom, I was shocked and a little frightened by the bloody scence that confronted me. Was it a murder? Gang warfare turned nastier that usual?

Then it hit me - it was pay back. Ben and I had spent half the day clearing out the spare room to make it more habitable - for humans. And we created many gecko refugees in the process. This was their revenge.

My favourite nail polish, gone forever. Callously pushed off a high shelf. They certainly knew how to get me back. It was the only expensive nailpoilsh I have ever owned. Sob. Back to the $1.99 K-Mart specials (when I manage to fly to Guam to get to K-Mart, that is).

But just when I was considering revenge, they sent out the child soldiers. So cute. How can I not forgive these little guys?!







No comments: