Tuesday 24 July 2007

SCUBA dooby doo

We had an excellent time in Kosrae a few weeks ago, visiting Dan and dragging him kicking and screaming into his next decade. To top off a great week, I also did a PADI Open Water Scuba Diving course. It was just fantastic. Jo also did a Nitrox course. We dove at Hiroshi's Point, Inpuspusa and Nifal, which are all drift dives along the magnificent, unspoilt reef around Kosrae.

We found this horny guy just hanging around the reef.


Napoleon Wrasse, about 1.5 metres long, with a grumpy face.

Me, with bubbles.


Anemoneomenoneme fish.

Thanks to Katrina and Bruce at the Kosrae Village Resort for great instruction, and the photos.

Ben

1 comment:

Ben the Wen said...

Wow, great photos! I wish I had photos of me diving. There's currently no proof that I can for a start. No-one knows!

Then again, no-one knows I'm a lesbian either...