Tuesday 3 April 2007

decisions, decisions.......

Some people have to make difficult decisions every day. Including me. This morning I had to decide:

a) what thongs* to wear to work? Brown, pink, red or white? (The mint green and brown polka dot ones are for special occasions only)

Answer -brown

b) for the car trip to work, do I listen to droning nameless boyband on the local station** or to Baptist radio ("that's the world news, now it's time for God's news!")

Answer- boyband. And I was rewarded with a follow up megamix of rock the kasbar, my lips are sealed, my Sharona, hey mickey and whip it.... the musics here are just insane. That took the 'songs I have actually heard before' tally well into double digits.

c) brightly coloured floral dress or brightly coloured floral dress?

Answer - given that I live in the second fattest nation on Earth*** and the muu muu is the ultimate in fashion, it's understandable that my fashion sense has shifted somewhat. I'll sacrifice my pride and post some pictures of my very interesing fashion evolution. But I'll put them on them later, as I can't post pictures from my new work computer for some reason. I hate Macs.

*thongs are footwear, you dirty minded non-Australians.
**Mix 88.1, it plays the best musics. Yes, musics.
***Nauru beat us, the bastards. There's always next year....... see
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/story.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10425093

No comments: